By accessing the website at https://alumnisc.com/, you are agreeing to
be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that
you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree
with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The
materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark
2. USE LICENSE
1. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Company’s website for personal, non-
commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of
title, and under this license you may not:
1. Modify or copy the materials;
2. Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display
(commercial or non-commercial);
3. Attempt to recompile or reverse engineer any software contained on
4. Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
5. Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any
2. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions
and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon
terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this
license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether
in electronic or printed format.
1. The materials on Company website are provided on an ‘as is’
basis. Company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and
hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation,
implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular
purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
2. Further, Company does not warrant or make any representations
concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on
its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this
In no event shall Company or its suppliers be liable for any damages
(including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business
interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on
Company’s website, even if Company or a Company’s authorized
representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such
damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or
limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not
apply to you.
5. ACCURACY OF MATERIALS
The materials appearing on Company’s website could include technical,
typographical, or photographic errors. Company does not warrant that
any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current.
Company may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without
notice. However Company does not make any commitment to update
Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is
not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does
not imply endorsement by Company of the site. Use of any such linked
website is at the user’s own risk.
Company may revise these terms of service for its website at any time
without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current
version of these terms of service.
8. GOVERNING LAW
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws
of Orange County, California and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the
courts in that State or location.
9. MONITORING & RECORDING OF PHONE CALLS
You consent to and authorize us, any of our affiliates, or our marketing associates to monitor and/or record any of your telephone conversations with our representatives or the representatives of any of those companies.
Your privacy is important to us.
It is Company’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information
we may collect while operating our website. Accordingly, we have developed this
disclose and otherwise make use of personal information. We have outlined our privacy
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where
appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the
purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes
specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the
individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and,
to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards
against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and
practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the
fulfillment of those purposes.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in
order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected